Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could recommend an after market touch screen stereo for my 08 magnum. Kinda like the Clarion vx-409 shown below. If not a touch screen, then perhaps a stereo that is about the same size as the stock radio. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Attachments

·
Mr. Entertainment
9,085 Posts
i got an eclipse head unit works great!!!!!! navi and all i love it!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
i have a pioneer f90bt. it is touch screen, dvd player, voice activated, phone connection, navigation + more

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
!!!GOBEARSGO!!!
3,874 Posts
^^^this is really a good price since it comes with NAVI

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
damn i like that one Bigg Boy, im not much into audio upgrades, but a nice lil radio like that with, a small amp and some upgraded door and rear deck speakers...

·
Registered
336 Posts
That Eclipse is a really good deal. I'm considering getting either that or the JVC KW-AVX820, which is a bit cheaper, but lacks Navi.

·
From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet
1,775 Posts
Are you looking to upgrade in the coming years or run this stereo in the ground? That should indicate whether you need to spend the loot now, or wait. Either way, a good stereo will cost a bit. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Honesty if you where to go to a shop and get that eclipse for under a grand with ever thing you would get a great deal.

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
I'm partial the the Pioneer AVIC-Z2, but that's all I've ever had.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ordered everyhing up on Friday, should be here Wednesday. Sonic Electronix hooked me up with the Eclipse AVN6620 with blue tooth, Sirius tuner and all the adapters, hook ups, etc for about $800. Found a new nav dash bezel on Ebay for $180, so around a grand total. I will post pics when its rockin.
Thanks for the referral to them Bigg!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I Love my Kenwood DNX-5140....got navi too

·
Registered
1,759 Posts

·
GooN
950 Posts
I have had both the AVIC-D3 and the AVIC-X910BT I love them both. I wouldn't have gotten the 910BT if my G/F didn't want my D3 :D The D3 does it all!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I got the pioneer avic-900bt & the pioneer d3. Love them both but I like the 900 a lil better.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts