Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, please, please do a serach for autopartsgiant.com complaints before ordering any items from them. I ordered inner tie rods for the maggie over a month ago, they debited my account that day, and I have yet to see the parts. I canot even get a tracking number or confirmation of shipment. I was on hold a total of 4 hours last week with no answer. I sent 15 e-mails to customer service with no reply. If you search for complaints against this company, you will save yourself the headache I have been through. I guess today I go and file fraud charges with my credit union, and buy the tie-rods from a reputable dealer. Anyone else have this problem with them?

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Good news is, if you used a debit or credit card, you can call and get the charges reversed. Then.....Go to Rockauto.com to buy your Tie rods. I got mine from them within a week. I've never heard anything but positive regarding them. I got 2 Moog inner tie rods and 2 Moog outer tie rod ends for $162.47 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jusy a update for anybody needing the inner tie rods. O reilly auto parts can order them at 86.00 per pair. Finally time to get the front end tighted up. Oh and after I filed fraud charges with my bank, the money was mysteriously refunded to my account the next day.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jayboe wrote:
Beware auto parts giant.com

Please, please, please do a serach for autopartsgiant.com complaints before ordering any items from them. I ordered inner tie rods for the maggie over a month ago, they debited my account that day, and I have yet to see the parts. I canot even get a tracking number or confirmation of shipment. I was on hold a total of 4 hours last week with no answer. I sent 15 e-mails to customer service with no reply. If you search for complaints against this company, you will save yourself the headache I have been through. I guess today I go and file fraud charges with my credit union, and buy the tie-rods from a reputable dealer. Anyone else have this problem with them?
That was an odd customer service...Well by the way, thank you for this heads up mate! Actually I was thinking of purchasing some parts I need there and now I just change my mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts