Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a body kit? I bought it from car id a couple of years ago never installed it. I decided to go a different route and am thinking 300 or charger front end instead. Also have a set of fiberglass fenders that I bought to go with it that I would sell too. I don't know about shipping these cuz they came freight. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm interested in the fenders for sure. maybe the bodykit but not nearly as much....any way we could text? i'm out of north denver. so you're right up the street from me..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cabin air Filter

Cabin air filter need help replacing. Where and how can I do this? I saw online it appears you have to go into the glove box, but that may not sound right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a body kit? I bought it from car id a couple of years ago never installed it. I decided to go a different route and am thinking 300 or charger front end instead. Also have a set of fiberglass fenders that I bought to go with it that I would sell too. I don't know about shipping these cuz they came freight. Let me know if you have any questions.
Will this go on a 2005 magnum rt? If so, is the body kit complete with clips and such?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts