Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"NEW!!" Back Seat DVD "VES" for sale
I have a BRAND NEW back seat dvd VES "Vehicle Entertainment System" I purchased this from Southeast Dodge in Nashville TN. and it comes with a 1 year replacement warranty from dodge. I purchased this last week and was laid off work yesterday. Now I need the money more than the DVD system. This is Brand New and was only taken out of the box to take pictures. The color is light grey. This comes with everything... 2 sets of wireless headphones, mounting brackets, wiring harness, instructions, even batteries for the headphones. I paid $1075.00 for it 1 week ago. I have done some looking online and the cheapest I found it for is $899.00 plus shipping on ebay with no warranty. Mopar Supercenter is selling these for $1001.60. As stated above the winner will receive my receipt so that their warranty applies. The first one to offer $750.00 will get it. At this price I am losing over 350.00. Buyer to pay actual shipping. The box dimentions are 21x21x11 and the weight is 24lbs. Any questions please Email me and include your of phone number and I will get back to you within 24 hrs. I am possibly open to trades so let me know what you have "must be of equal value". I already have a programmer and cold air intake as well as in dash navigation so no trades for those items. I prefer money order or paypal. No personal checks please. Thanks for looking.....

please e-mail pm's and offers to [email protected]

supermag

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
Just to warn ya.....new guys have a hard time selling stuff on the forums...but good luck on the sale and to you! Sorry to hear about the job situation! The economy blows right now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just to let everyone know i have been a member of lxforums.com for 3 years and have a 10 year ebay positive feedback. any questions let me know

thanks
supermag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts