Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I love the site. So many mods and repair instructions. A wealth of knowledge. For some reason when I go to see other posted images, each picture block says enable 3rd party images in my account settings but I cant see the option anywhere.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
Photobucket images noting an account upgrade is due to their policy change to force free members to pay for an account to be able to share their images.

This can only be resolved by the image poster on the forums, and Photobucket.

You can work around it (for now, until PB shuts these down) with some plugins.

Chrome - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?hl=en

FireFox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-embedded-fix/?src=ss

- JB

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have never liked Photo Bucket, but the question that I have is why is it that every Photo Bucket pic that I have seen here is blurry and out of focus? I know it is not because members took pics that are out of focus because I have seen some of those out of focus pics in Haz's thread "Playing With My Crayons Again" where a fuzzy pic sent in by someone requesting he do his magic on their car results in him doing his usual magic on what appears to be a fuzzy out of focus pic on my computer.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
I have never liked Photo Bucket, but the question that I have is why is it that every Photo Bucket pic that I have seen here is blurry and out of focus? I know it is not because members took pics that are out of focus because I have seen some of those out of focus pics in Haz's thread "Playing With My Crayons Again" where a fuzzy pic sent in by someone requesting he do his magic on their car results in him doing his usual magic on what appears to be a fuzzy out of focus pic on my computer.
We don't do that to those images. That is done by Photobucket.

- Cricket

·
Registered
56 Posts
I figured that was a photo bucket thing. I have just never liked anything about photo bucket as a picture hosting site.
I think that of all of the sites that host photos for individuals Photo Bucket is the worst and seem to be always on the lookout for ways to make it more inconvenient.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts