Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after seeing pictures of that huge car meet in Cali, people here in Jersey wanted to compete. We came no where near close but we had a good 300-400 cars there. I didn't take any pictures, but a photographer stopped by my car :cool30: It was mostly Hondas and V-Dubs but a lot of people gave me credit for bringing something different. The cops were cool as he!! there LOL they were walking around like regular people and admiring the cars. Here are some other pics people posted.

Rt 46 AppleBeesCrew Thursday Night Meet pictures by jspecs_28 - Photobucket

Facebook

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Your car us super clean there Ghost! Nice pic too. It's always fun being the outcast at car events. Gets you the most attention.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your car us super clean there Ghost! Nice pic too. It's always fun being the outcast at car events. Gets you the most attention.
Au contraire...my car is filthy LOL it's just a great pic! Maybe you can do some of your magic :lmao: And a lot of attention was on my car...even the cops admired it and said it looked killer!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
lookin good ghost! cant wait to have both ours mags next to each other repping custommagnums!!

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lookin good ghost! cant wait to have both ours mags next to each other repping custommagnums!!
Thanks homie!!!! Can't wait...hopefully we'll get more than three of us here.

should have shot me a message Matt..and if i see your wheels dirty and tires ashy in one more pic, or in person... im gonna.............
HAHAHHAHA c'mon Brandon let me live!!!!! I just got out of work and I had no time to even go home and change :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
so who is the third? just finished waxing my girl up after a good clay bar!! turned out awesome!!! smooth as glass! cant tell the difference from paint to windows!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
no excuses matt, quik rim detailer and a micro fiber towel, and some tire shine, can be done right in the parking lot in 15 minutes or less, lmao
very true. I made sure to pick me up some fresh supplies yesterday. Cleaned the mag, dried her off, shined the tires up, then waxed her down while tire shine drying. I hate when you shine up the tires then drive off and overspray kicks back onto the door panels or rocker. I now spray the tires, let it sit for a while, then wipe excess off with microfibre towel.

@ Ghost your mag looking really good. great pic. love that hood.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Oh I don't know? Maybe THIS GUY..................(hint,hint)
awesome. two brilliant black 2006 R/T's. we should be able to get some great pics and swap some good mod stories and ideas!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
sweet! looks like ghost will be surrounded by brilliant black maggies!! lol!! glad to be meeting some fellow magnum owners around here finally!

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brandon was the third but I guess there's a fourth too!!!! This is going to be awesome!!!! I'm going to post details maybe a week before the meet...we'd probably meet at my house and ride together, I'm like 20 minutes from the meet.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no excuses matt, quik rim detailer and a micro fiber towel, and some tire shine, can be done right in the parking lot in 15 minutes or less, lmao
I mean if you want to give me those materials I would keep them in my trunk LOL

very true. I made sure to pick me up some fresh supplies yesterday. Cleaned the mag, dried her off, shined the tires up, then waxed her down while tire shine drying. I hate when you shine up the tires then drive off and overspray kicks back onto the door panels or rocker. I now spray the tires, let it sit for a while, then wipe excess off with microfibre towel.

@ Ghost your mag looking really good. great pic. love that hood.
Thanks homie!!! I appreciate it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Brandon was the third but I guess there's a fourth too!!!! This is going to be awesome!!!! I'm going to post details maybe a week before the meet...we'd probably meet at my house and ride together, I'm like 20 minutes from the meet.
sounds like a plan ghost!

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need to clay bar mine badly! Good thing I only have to do half cause I'm pretty sure I don't clay and/or polish the vinyl LOL

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
I need to clay bar mine badly! Good thing I only have to do half cause I'm pretty sure I don't clay and/or polish the vinyl LOL
just did both of those. and i also only had to do half, plastidipped roof and vinyl hood stripes. amzing difference! especially after todays rain.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts