Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you guys feel about the new challenger r/t hood-to-fender style stripes on a mag? did a quick mock up in photoshop but i cant seem to get them to upload. i need to make a few changes but im still not too sure. i think the stripes need to end on the crease of the fender w/ the " R/T" logo right under it.

on the challenger i think they look really nice because the follow the lines of the hood scoops. the challenger also sits pretty level so the r/t logo looks straight. however the mag has a lot more rake to the body lines and im affraid its just gonna look like i put the decals on crooked, you know.

let me know what you think, it would be most appreciated. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
someone here has them.... let me see if I can find a picture!

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
ok can't find them..... honestly I'm too tired to really look now.... hopefully someone else or the person with them will chime in soon!!

But I do think they look good simple and subtle!!!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the input guys and for the pics. well, im still not too sure about em. i think i'll make them, throw em on and if they dont look good i'll rip the damn things off. lol

i'll post the pics when i do, although it sounds like most people are not too into the idea.

thanks again

·
Registered
29 Posts
R/T Stripes!!

I love the idea!!

Here are my stripes......I can make em for ya if you like......that's what I do!!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah, that looks badass w/ the black on black! appreciate it man, i have a roland camm 1 sign cutter at work so im gonna give it a go but if i cant get em right i will definitely hit you up for some.

really nice job man, i like the look of that one for sure.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
I like the look of the hood stripes!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys, just made em up and put them tonight. i think i like the way they turned out. i did them in flat black so in some lights you they alsmost disappear, a little more subtle i think.

you definitely have to use the soapy water to put them on, i found out the hard way. i need to redo the driver's side stripe, tons of air bubbles. as soon as i used the soapy water the laid out smooth as a babies ass.

let me know what you think

new stripes - Custom Dodge Magnum Gallery

·
Registered
270 Posts
Those look sweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts