Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you read my track record, I changed my plugs last night since I didn't know if the PO did the 60k work. It turns out they did. I have a set of 16 plugs, they all look great. Since I just put new ones in...I am throwing these ones out. I have 65k on the car, so they are still pretty new. I'm located at 33813, so if you are nearby, you can have them. If you are willing to pay for shipping, I still have the boxes from the ones I just installed. They should fit in the cheapest anything-ships box from USPS.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Are you saying that the plugs you no longer need have 65K on them? What engine do you have or at least what is the P/N of the plugs? The 5.7 Hemi calls for the plugs to be changed every 30K, and the "old" ones just get tossed.

·
Registered
271 Posts
If you read my track record, I changed my plugs last night since I didn't know if the PO did the 60k work. It turns out they did. I have a set of 16 plugs, they all look great. Since I just put new ones in...I am throwing these ones out. I have 65k on the car, so they are still pretty new. I'm located at 33813, so if you are nearby, you can have them. If you are willing to pay for shipping, I still have the boxes from the ones I just installed. They should fit in the cheapest anything-ships box from USPS.
If the plugs are new and for the 5.7 hemi I would love to take them off your hands.......let me know

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys. I must not have seen my e-mail updates. I ended up passing them onto a guy on the facebook page. What I saying is that they only have approximately 5k on them when I replaced them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts