Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Those look Great! I just recently put two sets of LEDs on my 05 Magnum R/Ts and love them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks awesome. I have been holding off on my Tails, I'm not sure if I want to go LED, or just tint them... or just buy some of the GTS covers... I can't make up my mind. I need to go to a Magnum meet and greet or something, so I can see a ton of examples.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oem or die, lol...i dont like those altezza-ish looking tails, never did, but its just my opinion...
You know........... I didn't really like them either for the longest but UK laws wont let me TinT(its also kinda unsafe). And the vinyl tint had a few wrinkles that I couldnt get out cause of the sick curves on our tails. Im still in the "i dont know" phase, but i needed to lose the stock red tails.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks awesome. I have been holding off on my Tails, I'm not sure if I want to go LED, or just tint them... or just buy some of the GTS covers... I can't make up my mind. I need to go to a Magnum meet and greet or something, so I can see a ton of examples.
I cant wait till I get bak to aMeRrrica so i can hit so me Meet and Greets.

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
hey its cool man long as u like them and are happy, im actually going the vinyl tint route with mines for easy removal if the law gives me crap about it...my friend is a professional tint installer that does windows, headlights and tails, so i may just get him to do it, even though it comes with enough for me to give it a shot myself first..hairdryer, squegee and 2 people are a must though...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey its cool man long as u like them and are happy, im actually going the vinyl tint route with mines for easy removal if the law gives me crap about it...my friend is a professional tint installer that does windows, headlights and tails, so i may just get him to do it, even though it comes with enough for me to give it a shot myself first..hairdryer, squegee and 2 people are a must though...
I thought i could tackle them but im just not that good. I had all the equipment.... heat gun, squegee, but 1 an 1/2 person. My wife kept walking away when i needed heat. So i had my 8yr old daughter help lol. Still couldnt get that wrinkle out. I am gonna have a shop do my headlights with the vinyl tho.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
second person you say LOL

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,414 Posts
I have the older style but I like those a lot better. I was ready to buy a set but I ended up spray tinting my current LED tails instead. I still may go with those, dunno yet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sexy! I almost bought those but I am afraid that one of those LED's would go out and thats all that would be noticed. I just cant have that.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought my Mag with tinted tails (think they used Niteshades). But I've been looking at the LED ones just like you have...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have the older style but I like those a lot better. I was ready to buy a set but I ended up spray tinting my current LED tails instead. I still may go with those, dunno yet.
What kind of paint are you guys using to do your tails???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts