Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

281 - 300 of 310 Posts

·
Eh.. um.. I choose.. sandwich!
1,419 Posts
My plans for this have been pushed back due to my back surgery in January, I should be returning to work in March and can justify getting these probably mid-March!

I have everything except for the fenders!

·
My Magnum is Bigger!
1,562 Posts
My plans for this have been pushed back due to my back surgery in January, I should be returning to work in March and can justify getting these probably mid-March!

I have everything except for the fenders!
Can you send me a list of the parts I need for the chargum...? Please... I wanna go with the grip front...

·
1,419 Posts
Can you send me a list of the parts I need for the chargum...? Please... I wanna go with the grip front...
Yea i will Post it on here later tonight, Most things are list on the 1st post.

·
1,419 Posts
Parts i needed for my conversion:

Front Bumper Cover - I used the stock Non-SRT version

Grille - I am using a Danko

Headlights and side markers- I am using after market projectors that came with side markers

Upper radiator support - RockAuto Parts Catalog

Hood - I am using an aftermarket fiberglass model

Conversion fenders - from Charg-um

Bumper Energy Absorber - RockAuto Parts Catalog

Belly pan - Front belly pan

Radiator covers - plastic pieces that snap on between engine and bumper

Plastic fins that direct air from grille into radiator

Possibly other brackets and bolts, I plan on going to a Pick and Pull and taking a bumper cover off to see what i need and buy em.

Sorry dont have all part#s I got alot of my parts off a local guy that i found on craigslist parting out a charger with rear end damage.

Reactions: SKINN

·
My Magnum is Bigger!
1,562 Posts
Parts i needed for my conversion:

Front Bumper Cover - I used the stock Non-SRT version

Grille - I am using a Danko

Headlights and side markers- I am using after market projectors that came with side markers

Upper radiator support - RockAuto Parts Catalog

Hood - I am using an aftermarket fiberglass model

Conversion fenders - from Charg-um

Bumper Energy Absorber - RockAuto Parts Catalog

Belly pan - Front belly pan

Radiator covers - plastic pieces that snap on between engine and bumper

Plastic fins that direct air from grille into radiator

Possibly other brackets and bolts, I plan on going to a Pick and Pull and taking a bumper cover off to see what i need and buy em.

Sorry dont have all part#s I got alot of my parts off a local guy that i found on craigslist parting out a charger with rear end damage.
Thanks man...!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hey, hey, buddy, u going all out, huh? Lol. I love the chargum look. Make sure to post of pix once ya done.

·
1,419 Posts
They are only needed if you go with the SRT Fascia for the Brake cooling vents since the RT and below doesnt have them.

·
1,419 Posts
My deposit has been sent! Woot!!

·
1,419 Posts
Congrats !!! You are #009 !!!! Welcome to the family !!!!!

Set 008 will be done in 2-3 weeks, then you are in for the next 2-3 weeks !!! Look for your delivery date in early to mid April !!
Thats perfect, Gives me time to decide on what i want to do for paint and pick up the last few little pieces i need!

281 - 300 of 310 Posts