Hood
Conversion fenders

Smaller parts:

Front Spoiler - CHECK
Belly pan - CHECK
Radiator covers - CHECK
Under hood liner - Not Needed, Getting Aftermarket Hood
Fender tubs - Confirmed Not Needed since im using a stock non-SRT bumper
Misc plastic parts - This will be the plastic snap on covers on top of the radiator support and the side pieces to funnel air through the radiator.

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
you better make sure its not fiberglass the charger front end is low and if yo hit anything its done........

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
chin spoiler and I'm sure the grills, but others will chime in.

Rich

·
Eh.. um.. I choose.. sandwich!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you better make sure its not fiberglass the charger front end is low and if yo hit anything its done........
He says its "The same that the factory is made of ( I believe its called polypropoline ) its flexable"

·
Registered
349 Posts
If its factory then it should bolt on no problem. You just use the same hardware from your mag bumper. Atleast on a 05-07. Not sure on the 08's. You will need a charger rad support though.

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
^charger bumpers have a lot more to them than the mag bumpers do, there are 4 additional brackets, a handful of additional clips/screws......

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well im going to go check this out tonight and probably pick it up if no one has anything else to add!

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i didnt get to it last night but i was able to pick it up tonight. THe guy selling it worked for a shop called BC Fabrications here in Sac. He had a really nice SXT Charger, 2 Toned with Flat Black on the bottom and Metallic Orange on the top of the hood, roof and tail.

One part down and for only $50 for a front bumper in mint condition i think i will call that a good start!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know if the headlights are interchangeable between the 08 charger and magnums? If I got an 08 front bumper would I need to replace the headlights? Or is the 08 headlights compatible with other years from the charger as well? I would really love to do this mod.

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You have to get the Charger Headlights. Magnums wont work with the Charger Front.

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i havent made an update to this in a while so here it goes. Ive been collecting a bit of stuff, so far this is what ive got.

Just delivered today - Projector Headlights with crappy halos! I am going to be working with Flashtech to hopefully get a set of nice Dual Color (Blue/White) LED halos for these. I will also be color matching them. Also considering modding them and adding additional Projector Lenses but i am undecided on that at the moment since they are expensive and i would need 4 of them.

Next is the upper radiator support. I picked this up off a guy locally from a charger he was parting out. He gave me the underbelly plastics and the plastic radiator covers free.

Last for now is the Bumper Cover. I found this on Craigslist super cheap and it is brand new.

For future parts, As mentioned above i hope to be picking up a set of halos for my lights next.

After that i will probably try to pic up the grille and chin spoiler from Danko. Im not sure which models i want yet, the one with the split down the middle or the one that all open. I like the look of both. These will probably be on my Christmas list.

After that i will just need the hood and fenders which i will be buying sometime in February after i get my work bonus and tax returns. Then will come the fun part of getting it all together.

Im still debating with myself what to do about paint. I know i want to change around the colors completely and already have a vision in my head and i would love to do it myself i just dont know if that is realistic or not.

·
Registered
35 Posts
well i have an 08 magnum and my front bumper needs replace and if your conversion goes good i might as well do this. so keeps up to date on this conversion

·
Registered
31 Posts
Chargum Fenders

I have an 07 and Ive already done the conversion, but I just threw the charger fenders on that I had. Does anyone know who makes some chargum fenders that I can buy?

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reactions: Charg-um
1 - 20 of 34 Posts