Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Looks good in the pics, I was trying to see how the sock fender sits but hard to tell in your pics..

·
Eh.. um.. I choose.. sandwich!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
whats the difference between using stock charger fenders and the Charg-um fenders when doing the conversion?
The Charger is a wide body and the Magnum isnt. The Charger fenders dont line up right with the Magnum doors.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The fenders just bolt on, everything lines up. But the stock fenders do bow out a little bit where the doors are so there is a gap that you can see, especially where the body lines dont match. As far as the pictures go, you cant really tell from far away but its when you get right up on it you can see the difference. I just put the stock ones on just until I had some money put together to afford the Chargum fenders. DarkKnight, you should know all the work, you did it all for me! HA ha ha

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
After that i will probably try to pic up the grille and chin spoiler from Danko. Im not sure which models i want yet, the one with the split down the middle or the one that all open. I like the look of both. These will probably be on my Christmas list.
Well Danko is having a 25% off sale on their website for the Charger parts i wanted so i went ahead and got those. Yay for having extra vacation time to cash out at work! Now i just need to confirm if i need to get the Fender Tubs or not since i am using a Non-SRT bumper and what ever "Misc plastic parts" are needed. The hard part is going to be deciding on a hood!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok so ive read through this thread.. My dad has a 2007 charger and i have a 2007 mag.. can we simply swap parts? or is there more parts needed?? i understand the fenders on the charger are wider but will they all bolt up to my mag and mine to the charger?!?!

·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Everything should bolt up fine, The curvature of the fenders wont line up though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have an 07 and Ive already done the conversion, but I just threw the charger fenders on that I had. Does anyone know who makes some chargum fenders that I can buy?

What do you mean you just threw the charger fenders that you had on you didn't have to do any mods to the fenders

·
Registered
1 Posts
List of parts for Charger Conversion
Charg-um conversion

Larger parts:

Fascia - CHECK
Grille - CHECK
Headlights - CHECK
Upper radiator support - CHECK
Hood
Conversion fenders

Smaller parts:

Front Spoiler - CHECK
Belly pan - CHECK
Radiator covers - CHECK
Under hood liner - Not Needed, Getting Aftermarket Hood
Fender tubs - Confirmed Not Needed since im using a stock non-SRT bumper
Misc plastic parts - This will be the plastic snap on covers on top of the radiator support and the side pieces to funnel air through the radiator.
List of parts for Charger Conversion
Charg-um conversion

Larger parts:

Fascia - CHECK
Grille - CHECK
Headlights - CHECK
Upper radiator support - CHECK
Hood
Conversion fenders

Smaller parts:

Front Spoiler - CHECK
Belly pan - CHECK
Radiator covers - CHECK
Under hood liner - Not Needed, Getting Aftermarket Hood
Fender tubs - Confirmed Not Needed since im using a stock non-SRT bumper
Misc plastic parts - This will be the plastic snap on covers on top of the radiator support and the side pieces to funnel air through the radiator.
Is there a number my body shop can call to get this for my car

21 - 34 of 34 Posts