Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
There's a ton of Chargers out there... why would you want to be like everyone else?

Stick with the Magnum front end. You'll feel a whole lot better...
sure, theres a ton of chargers, and a ton of Magnums, but not so many chargums! There MIGHT be 10 out there

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
There's a ton of Chargers out there... why would you want to be like everyone else?

no one is still making stuffn for the magnum.

with a charger front end, i can buy stuff for the charger and still keep my awesome magnum.

and like Magwag said,there are not that many Chargums out there. shoot, i never seen oner in person. dont get me wrong, i love the magnum.

if i cant afford this, maybe i'll sttle for a srt front end.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i dont have a photoshop of it...i did draw it...could scan it later and post it....but ive always wanted a 55 mercury front end on mine,
they are a lot wider tho im sure

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
mercury?

that challenger is hot but i know out right i cant afford it.

anyone else got more info on the chargum?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

But he wouldnt be like everyone else...hed actually being like almost no one else! I could probably count all the chargums out there on my two hands.

That being said...not my style.
although I admire the work that goes into it and the originality of it. If I wanted to swap my front end it would be become a 300-um...er mag00...crap. well it would get a 300 front end!

Good luck!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I POSTED THIS ON LXFORUMS I FIGURED I SHOULD ALSO POST IT HERE IN CASE YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED

let me give you a list of what you will need to buy.

charger parts: hood, fascia, fenders, inner fender liners (wheel wells), headlights, fogs, side markers, upper radiator support, grille, brackets and screws and bolts.

i got most of my parts used to save a little money.

the fenders are the hardest part of this. not sure how you want to customize your own. weld charger/magnum fenders together. the whole fender customization cost about $1200.

stock charger fenders

now welded together

now painted

now this is what it looks like

let me know if you have any more questions
goodluck!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
thanks.

that helps some

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
What measurements did you use to when you cut and fused the the two fenders and do you have any other pics showing how you matched it up so good?
If you don't mind me asking, how much was the whole customization project total?

you guys may want to PM Greenking.....this is a very old thread, and he has just finished converting his .......

·
Registered
340 Posts
if you are willing to come up to indiana. i know a guy that will get you fixed up. and painted and all. he does a great job. pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
817 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much was the whole customization project total?
just depends if you use brand new one parts or buy used parts.

fenders cost around $1200 including welding and painting depending on where you get this done.

i bought all my parts used so the prices were different. just depends on where you buy your parts from.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
wow, old thread.
Ross, you see how long i have wanted this?

1 MSRT fascia conversion, 1 upgrade to a MSRT and 1 300c conversion on the MSRT later i stilll want it. reply my text dammit.

dont make me drive to Kansas.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts