Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Christmas help!! Diablo upgrade plus flowmaster exhaust on R/T 5.7 22" rims

843 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  devildog291985 
#1 ·
Ok, I bought my Magnum and it already was pimped out. Luckily.. it has 22" rims plus flowmaster exhaust. It sounds mean. I put a system into it with 1000 watt amp. I just got the Diablo U1735 for Christmas from g/f.

**I need Diablo tune or advice. I have no idea what I am doing here or what how to set it.**

DIABLO's website is no good. There guys don't seem to be responding.

WILL MY MAGNUM FRIENDS HELP?

I hope so. This is my first post. I want to do a lot to my car. If you have ideas/items for sale let me know.

Thanks

Andrew

also
I will have a computer in my car soon. It was in old car and just needs moved over. Touchscreen montior and pioneer headunit. If you have question about computer in car let me know. It is easier than it looks like online. I put mine together with a laptop plus a $150 dollar touchscreen monitor off e-bay store. It was simple. It is great.

See less See more
#3 ·
Right on for the quick reply. How much does a CMR cost and what kind of shop would have this. I am in Indiana do you have any suggestions.

You should do that computer.. it is a headturner plus you dont need to spend a lot. Everyone loved it ;so did the people who stole it..

I got money back from incident and am ready for round 2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.