Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I taught I taw a puddy tat....
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to finish my engine cover paint job but can't figure out what to do with the "HEMI" letters on the sides. I came across these chrome adhesive letters from US Speed.Polished Hemi Engine Cover Letters - 2PC
Has anyone purchased any of this type of under hood chrome(which is actually stainless steel)? And if so, do you like it and how has it held up? Any feedback is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
^^^ Love that cover John !!! ^^^

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
PaPaJohn..... those are awesome! Love the look!!! Do they just stick on?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Thanks guys,
The letters just stick on with 3m tape, the cover was made by a friend and I just painted it myself...I think it helps with the upper engine cooling in the summer, but I've had it on since last June and I love it...I will warn everyone to be careful when you buy letters on ebay, I thought I was getting a deal on ebay only to find out the letters were 1 1/2" instead of the size I have on my cover, so make sure what you're buying, that's why I suggested this site, they show the letters mounted...Plus I don't think you'll find a better price, I'm waiting until I can afford another set for my stock cover, then it's getting a once over with my airbrush...lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts