Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of my cigarette lighter plugs are completely useless and have been for about a month now, I tried looking online but I couldn't get a straight answer. Does anyone have advice for me? I am not new to the forum I have been a member a very long time but its been awhile since I've posted, feels good to be back :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Have you checked the fuses for them? They each have a different fuse, I believe they are the small yellow 20A ones. And welcome back!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I bet they work great for holding thimbles, small pebbles, or cigarette lighter covers. Haha.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I got a dime stuck in mine (inside the console) a couple weeks ago. Took me a bit to figure out why the sucka was not working...
Besides, who smokes cigs these days? They should start calling them accessory electrical ports or something... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Sadly, my wife still smokes........................

Bob

·
Registered
313 Posts
Did your mag come with a lighter?? Both my outlets (console and dash) have caps on them "marked" 12V. Neither came with a "lighter" ??? ( 06 R/T). I "lost" power to the one in dash a long time ago and still can't locate problem.

·
Registered
30 Posts
In 3 years, I have never been able to remove mine. It seems to be "stuck" and I am not about to apply extra pressure to get it out. Wouldn't use it, just happened to try to pull it out once and have tried several times since. Since I won't be using it.. I gave up. Don't really need it out.. just one of those things

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Did you check the cig lighter fuse?? It is in the rear of the car.

My wife doesn't smoke in my Magnum either..............

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts