Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, didn't think I would be here but here I am. My question is does anyone know where I might be able to find the wiring harness that connects to the back of the climate control? There's 2 connectors, a small and a big connector. I'm trying to locate the bigger one. I've visited the Dodge dealer and they want $100 for it. I know I can find it cheaper. My problem is I dont know exactly how to identify it by name to narrow my search. I've looked and tried to type in everything imaginable, and no one seems to have the harness. I've seen the mopar harness for the stereo but thats not what I'm looking for. I really dont want to buy whole new unit, there's nothing wrong with the one I have other than it not getting power due to the lack of the harness. Any help would be appreciated.

And just in case your wondering why I need the harness.... I accidentally cut the wrong harness while installing my stereo system. I know I know stupid move, you live and you learn.

·
GooN
950 Posts
Welcome from Southern MD!

·
GooN
950 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome from Pacifica Cali. Get the part number from the dealership and do a Google search for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.