Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone has an email tune. I want to have my ERG VALVE turned off and maybe a little extra, than the 91 canned tune. I saw some guys on the LX Fourm have it done by diablotoona
What should I expect to pay.? Is there any other trusted tuning people? What is the cost of going to a local dyno CMR tuner. What kinda data logging do I need to do? Are the email tunes any good? I don't want any corruption type problems. Thanks for you input.

I figured I would just have the valve turned off. I replaced it once with an aftermarket one was going to get a new one from the dealer but $140 I might as well just turn it off maybe do an EGR delete plate.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Contact him through lxforums. I think it's $100

As far as dyno tuning and costs........Everyone is different. Go find a shop and see if they'll work on your car. Some have a flat rate of say $300 that includes tune and 3 pulls. Some charge for tuning and dyno time at $150 hr, etc.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has an email tune. I want to have my ERG VALVE turned off and maybe a little extra, than the 91 canned tune. I saw some guys on the LX Fourm have it done by diablotoona
What should I expect to pay.? Is there any other trusted tuning people? What is the cost of going to a local dyno CMR tuner. What kinda data logging do I need to do? Are the email tunes any good? I don't want any corruption type problems. Thanks for you input.

I figured I would just have the valve turned off. I replaced it once with an aftermarket one was going to get a new one from the dealer but $140 I might as well just turn it off maybe do an EGR delete plate.

Johann is great and he turns his tunes around quick. I've used him several times and DiabloToona is a good tuner. But the best results come from dyno and then tune at same place. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts