Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, fellow wagoneers I think we have some competition! Most car companies that come out with a wagon are a little well...... style deprived, but the new Cadillac CTS Wagon is beautiful! I got a sneek peek a while back at the Denver Auto Show.What do you guys/gals think of it??

Attachments

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Sure looks to me like they stole the styling from the Magnum... guess stupid Dodge don't care ~ they DON'T make it anymore! It is a nice car!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm not a big fan. It looks kind of slapped together. The back end just kind of stops and the back tail lights look like they're off a Volvo. It looks as though they put some engineers in a room and said, "You've got a half hour to design a wagon...Go."

·
Registered
892 Posts
its powerul but the rear lights suck seen a few in san diego already havent put them to the test yet.

·
I love boobies
7,871 Posts
Looks like a yuppy grocery getter....lol

The mag has a one of a kind style, yeah some of you may think it looks like a grocery getter too but at least this grocery getter has some muscle to it. Im not a fan....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like it but I'm sure it's wayyyyyy overpriced. The tail lights can be fixed with some smoked LEDs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i cant wait untill they stop making them!Lol. i never liked cadillac way overpriced chevy!

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
It's ok.... CTS-V Sport Wagon is in the works though..... I would deff get one of those!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts