Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMFG, As soon as I can I will post sound bites. Until then check out the ones on there website and just imagine many many decibels louder. Im totally impressed. Typical 2 to 3 hour hang time. Most of us know typical time is a few guys in the garage, beers, and stories. Maybe half that if we were to have just blown through it. Great instructions. Its going to get even better once they get broke in. My wrench kept telling my fiance' I payed 1400 just for exhaust, so I had to break out the receipt, and show her. She went home just to check on the internet to see how much they were going for. My wrench is the one who got them for me, pissed her off good. I havent lied to her once about what I spend on my car. The only thing she has said remotely close is you realize your spending 20 to 30 bucks a week just cleaning that monster. Shush go clean your Pt Cruiser, its dirty. I havent got to experience any other Mags, Chargers, or 300s tricked out a whole lot. So I just took a chance with the Corsa's. I dont think I went wrong. BADASSED

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently installed the Magna Flow catback system on my Magnum RT, I too am very happy with the sound. One thing that I have noticed is that I can now tell when the MDS (the system that shuts down 4 cylinders for fuel economy) kicks in. It creates a low droning sound. I noticed this on the drive home from the install shop. I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this and if so what exhaust system are you using and is there a fix? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Troy

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent notice the sound but I feel it a bit more. It doesnt happen alot for me I usually have my foot in it, driving like an idiot. Maybe in the a.m. I will pay attention, I go the gym, and Im usually half awake, so I mosie on down the road at a civil rate of speed. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Zoomers

Put a Zoomers exhaust on mine. I was wondering what that sound was, well now I know. It would be great if there was a way to get rid of it.

BTW, sounds freakin' AWESOME! Heads turning everywhere, especially when I fire it up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to listen, I dont hear it, but I feel it. Corsa exhaust is designed a bit different than some so it may be that particular exhaust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks guys. Normoralz, I can feel it too. I'm glad it's not just me, but I would like to find a solution to make it go away.

I had to order a superchip after reading grinners review, it should be here the first part of the week. I already filled it up with 91. I can't wait.

Loose

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you wont regret the superchip, I watched the grinner video and immediately ordered mine on ebay. its a blast.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so it does make a different sound when they drop out. not to the point that it bothers me. The only way you may get it to go away is when they figure out how to turn the mds off, either that or keep your foot in it!!!!!! thats my plan anyhow!!!!!!! insert foot here, get the picture?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts