Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am selling a couple of items from my maggie. Going to have to sell her and I want someone to enjoy these great items.

You are looking at one of a kind 10" Subwoofer Boxes with Two Rockford Fosgate Power Amplifiers and a new recently bought Rockford Fosgate P3 10" inch Woofer. These boxes are padded wrapped with color matching vinyl to match the rear panels. This boxes can accommodate a 10" sub. They are easy to install by just removing your original panels and popping this bad boys in. I would like to sell them to someone locally and can meet up. Asking for all items $375 OBO. I think it would be too much to ship because of their weight.

Los Angeles County, Orange County, West LA, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley.

Call me / text me / PM me... 310 922- Nine Nine 35.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very interested. I'll be LA in a little over two weeks. If they're still available, I'd love to come by and check them out! I've been craving a little more bass (but not quite 12s or 15s). Two 10's sounds perfect. How much wiring involved to get them to work?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Wow thats my kind of install! If I had the funds they would be mine,they look factory.:cool5:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Whoa! that a very nice setup, and a great deal! someone jump on this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts