Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall whats goin on...First off I love My aftermarket LED taillights and i had them in for about a year now...All of of sudden the driver side brake light wont work...in other words the light will come on but it will not get any brighter when the brake is pressed...The signals work and the reverse will work just the brake light wont brighten...only on the driver side...PLZ help i love my babies..I cant see myself putting those big ole red factories back in...thanx

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Have you checked your wiring connection ? Fuse 19 in the rear fuse box is for your brake lights, maybe check that too. Those LEDs should last you quite some time. I've had the same tails that you have and haven't had a problem with em in the past two years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response Frostbit...I have checked my wiring connection and everything was fine...It just stopped working up to this point...I think it may have something to do with my subs vibrating the hell out it...passenger side still works and the upper middle still works...But next I will check that fuse...I cant afford to get pulled over I dont have any DL's lol...But thanks for the advice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts