Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota with a Magnum front end. Now only if it had the Hemi to boot.

Attachments

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they did a good job. It looks like they couldn't get the latching mechanism to work, hence the hood pins. I wonder if the shirts are covering anything up???

·
Registered
2 Posts
sory to bring this thread back from the dead but i can't find it anywhere else!!

i have the exact same truck as in the picture and i also have a rear-damaged magnum laying in my back yard from another incident...
is there any way i can contact this guy so that he can tell me how to mount the front clip?? it's probably too late now and most likely sold.
ow- and yeah, the magnum i have has a BIG hemi :haha:
first dagnum hemi anyone??!!:cool30:
/mark

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yes that is a sick looking truck. Speaking of old threads and changing front ends.........did the guy who put the challenger front end on the Magnum ever finish it?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
:hhahah-nowell guess i'm going to be the only guy to say i'm not feeling it......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dagnum

Well guys let me start by sayin the dagnum was and still is mine and I really apreciate the love from y'all years later. I was sittin here at work bored and came across this forum by accident. I am actually in the process of resurecting the truck from what was almost its final resting place( a buddies wrecker service yard). Anyway thanks again for the love and for the dude that wasn't feeling it I am sure not alone but hey its all good. Oh and PS it was a giant pain in the butt the first time as I am sure it will be the second. Hit me up if ya got ?'s.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Glad to hear the truck is still around and you still own it. I think it's pretty sweet, definitely different. We'd love to see some more pics of what you got planned.

·
3.5GOTU
1,863 Posts
Man a buddie of mine has the Dakota R/T and Im going to show it to him, awsome job man

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
I think Makota would better suit it for a name since it is a magnum front on a dakota back (chargum - charger on mag., etc.)

otherwise looks good lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts