Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a root canal a few weeks ago , and have put off goin in to get my crown situation ironed out... I see the tuner is only 264.95. Only 30 more dollars than my crown... Hmmmm my crown can wait cant it lol.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Always be true to your teeth and they'll never be false to you!!!

Take care of the dental work.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I better take care of the crown :( I want that tuner so bad , see its on sale just hope it stays on sale for a while or goes on sale often !!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First time I've actually looked at the page to buy it , when I do buy the tuner will or should I buy the PC cord ? What would I need to hook up to the pc for ? to update it in the future ? put or adjust stuff on the tuner itself ?

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
I say go for the Crown... that some smooth drinking stuff.... OH wait, you meant on your tooth LOL

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You read it as I would have if I didnt start the post lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First time I've actually looked at the page to buy it , when I do buy the tuner will or should I buy the PC cord ? What would I need to hook up to the pc for ? to update it in the future ? put or adjust stuff on the tuner itself ?
Forgive me... Guess I should buy it after actually opening my eyes and reading the PC uses it seems that it might come in handy :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I have decided that I AM getting a tuner next will be getting the Trinity but I got set back a little bit. Went to the dentist today to get my far back tooth on the top prepped for a crown.... thats gonna cost me $260 Well I was born with 3 wizdom teeth only and 1 of those 3 is in the way of them doing my crown. So I am getting a consultation on Wed to get my 3 wizoms cranked out soon :S So thats another set back on top of the crown. Who knows how much its gonna cost me to be put under for them to yank my 3 teeth !!!! If you would like to donate to the Justin McClure foundation lol j/k

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Monday morning is the day !!! $500 later and ill be 3 less wizdom teeth. Can't Wait !!! lol ya right dreading it like the plague. Good news I guess i'll be able to cruise the forums from home for 1/2 the week.

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Well Monday morning is the day !!! $500 later and ill be 3 less wizdom teeth. Can't Wait !!! lol ya right dreading it like the plague. Good news I guess i'll be able to cruise the forums from home for 1/2 the week.
I'll come over and drive you around in your SRT so you don't feel so lonely and have Mag withdraws.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll come over and drive you around in your SRT so you don't feel so lonely and have Mag withdraws.
LOL well your in luck , they are tearing up my road after they finished the water line maint. And are re paving it so my car will be safe in the garage ... Its been a little since I've got it out just due to how filthy my road is with mud and dirt. But thanks for the offer:cool5:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well im minus 3 wizdom teeth , just to be hopped up on some meds now and veg out and recoup !!! Then the Trinity lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts