Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
You're going to have to look around. The Predator tuner is about all you'll find for under $300.00 but keep in mind that the Predator has been discontinued by Diablosport, replaced by the Intune. Unknown how long it will be supported.
You have an SXT so you'll want to look for U7136. Go to LX Forums if you want a used unit or Google "U7136" and see what you can find.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
You can get the inTune for about $350 if you shop around. That's what mine cost from Speedlogix, but I was fortunate to catch em on sale at the time. If I were you, I'd spend the extra $50 rather than buyin an unsupported product. The Predator looks prehistoric when compared to the inTune.

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
Since the Predator has been discontinued you can find them used for good prices (around $200). It has essentially the same functions as the inTune and is still a good product. True though that it might be unsupported at some time which may or may not be a concern to you. It's stable enough to not need any updates to function but you might miss out on updated firmware features if they comes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.