Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if you guys know, but there is a show on Speed Channel called Hard Parts in South Bronx. I was watching it today and a guy was on there with a magnum that was basically the base of a car with a bout 5 or 6 others cars built into it. Muscle and classic cars fenders, hoods, etc...

I haven't been able to find the car yet, but I'm looking around on the net.

**found it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
*patiently waiting for you to find it*

That is insane! Alot of work went into that baby. I would like to see it in a solid colour.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i saw this too and cant find it. i remember seeing a decal on his rear window but i had no way to pause and read it. just curious to get a better look at it.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i saw this too and cant find it. i remember seeing a decal on his rear window but i had no way to pause and read it. just curious to get a better look at it.
exactly. I missed the left part of the decal. smh. I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it's on on demand.

It's something on28.com

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Seen pictures of this car before but never seen the total build process. Pretty unique, I'd say.

·
Registered
266 Posts
With all that work, they could have least put some wheels on it!! I would say some wide whitewalls on spokes. Of course it seems like a waste of a lot of good parts to restore other cars with if you ask me!!

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Wow! Looks like a ton of work went into that.
Not quite me but I can appreciate all the blood, sweat and tears that went into it.
Nice job!

·
Registered
173 Posts
With all that being said it is a hideous looking car and I am kinda mad it was on TV I'd rather see a real Mag repping on the tube and yes the least he could do is put some classic Cadillac wheels on the car

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Thanks for posting up the build pics. I've seen pics but never the process. I'll agree it ain't for me but I'll give it to the guys that built it. They had a vision and the talent to pull it off.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
The car would be killer if it were finished. It looks incomplete. the top back half section needs something to flow with the rest of the curves they put on it. Then you could think of it as a custom "one off" with the interior of a Magnum. But it's no longer a Mag at all. I like it, just needs finished, oh and wheels!

·
Registered
994 Posts
The car would be killer if it were finished. It looks incomplete. the top back half section needs something to flow with the rest of the curves they put on it. Then you could think of it as a custom "one off" with the interior of a Magnum. But it's no longer a Mag at all. I like it, just needs finished, oh and wheels!
I have seen a few pictures and keep thinking the same thing. All those nice curvy lines and then blam! The sharp edges of the hatch between them like a big old black eye. I hope that they take some time and finish it off with rims custom interior, and maybe blending the mag body a bit more... All that said though I would rock it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
I'm going to be brutally honest, it is an AWFUL looking car IMO. But I have major respect for the guys effort and talent that went into that Frankenstein...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts