Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to put different headrests in the magnum? The reason I ask is I want to put some monitors in the headrest, but have not seen an installation on a magnum headrest I like. The shape of the stock headrest combined with the tv in it looks bad in my opinion. I have a set of honda seats and am going to see if they fit in the morning. I will post some pics if they work.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Vizualogic A-1000 make the matching leather headrests with the monitors built in and I think you can even get one with a player in it. What stinks is that if you dont have leather you have to get it recovered to match the clothe interiors. Also they are abit pricy.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here are mine....Vizualogic with the built in DVD players...Look a ton better than the stock headrests IMO

-todd-

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
northeastern08 said:
Here are mine....Vizualogic with the built in DVD players...Look a ton better than the stock headrests IMO

-todd-
I like that better than the stock headrests. How much did they set you back pricewise?

·
Registered
160 Posts
steve said:
I like that better than the stock headrests. How much did they set you back pricewise?
I think in the 1800-2000ish range for the pair (one has a DVD player, one doesnt)

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,156 Posts
There was just a thread posted today about an install, I'll see if I can find the link:

http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/interior-styling/22676-my-new-dvd-headrests.html

Yeah, those are mine. I also have it up on my site at

Installing DVD Headrests | 2005 Dodge Magnum

I'm pretty happy with them. There was another one I wanted that had a bit of a nicer look to them but this set had more features. Because I wasn't the main consumer of this mod I chose function over style.

Here is the current auction. I ordered them WITHOUT zippers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-Headrest-9...ryZ32825QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts