Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got divorced because I was literally getting sick and tired of my husband's cheating, mental abuse, extreme disrespect /humiliation, and lies among hundreds of other issues. He is a classic sociopath. It was both mentally and physically draining. After a while the physical abuse started as well. I felt like I was suffocating. When I finally realized that he will never change and how his actions would not only affect me but also my innocent young children, I decided to file for divorce. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made! Now I feel like I can breathe again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe that you need to once again discuss together the situation that has developed in your family, to weigh the pros and cons. And first of all, think about the child. I advise you to stay for a while in a single place, maybe even go on a trip, it is very close. You need money to travel, you can quickly get an online loan by clicking on the link and take the right amount, without thinking about the financial difficulties of establishing relations with your wife.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts