Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
2020 autumn did buy my first "modern" Mopar. Magnum 2005 R/T AWD. Car was stock. But did few modifications to it. New tinted headlights, Morimoto foglights, tinted backlights. K&N CAI, middle muffler delete, Diablosport i3 93 octane.
Coming mods, Police rear brakes, KW coil over suspension, bigger tires and wheels. Not sure yet what size. 275/40/20 and Japan Racing Model 18 wheels. Tho wonder if could fit 315/35/20 rear :D Danko Productions front lip, Trufiber A23 ram air hood.
And maybe a turbo, but very very afraid of transfer case...
"Stock" front and back.

Updated.

·
Registered
05 RT AWD Silver
10 Posts
Those wheels are awesome, what's their details? Looks like they might be less that the stock 55mm offset.

Also curious if you notice improved braking from the police spec rear brakes. I have the stock AWD wheels and I'm trying to figure out what brake upgrades will fit.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those wheels are awesome, what's their details? Looks like they might be less that the stock 55mm offset.

Also curious if you notice improved braking from the police spec rear brakes. I have the stock AWD wheels and I'm trying to figure out what brake upgrades will fit.

Cheers!
Sry for delay to answer. Those are 19" Borbet´s. Don´t know ET or width and police rear brakes are waiting install. Spring is coming slowly here :)
And can AWD make burnouts? Yes it can. Smart or can transfer case handle... well time will tell... Stupid small rear don´t have limited slip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts