Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: This is not my vehicle. I saw these pics while on Instagram and thought it was coming along nice! Figured I would share with fellow members. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Very Nice. Like that color

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
oh that is sexy!!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Nice conversion going on there.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Lot of good work on those rear fenders and tail-lights. Would love to see the end product.

·
Registered
133 Posts
that's one nice looking ride there. man I wish I knew how to do body work as well as have the funds to do something like this. :hail: :beerchug:

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,156 Posts
That car also has a full 300 interior, including dash and all associated computers. Everything works. It also has 300 doors which were modified for the Magnum body. The doors had major work done because they are longer.

I'm waiting for more pics, of the interior.

Click below for more...

Instagram

·
Registered
2 Posts
For some reason it won't let me upload a photo but I drive daily a 2015 s model 300 Magnum conversion... Car originally is an 05 RT but I'm about to start assembly on a bge cat block..... Got big plans for a hood scoop like no other... One of a kind and first of many I'm sure..... Got two 12s in the back..... And because of this car I ended up starting a car club that is pretty much Nationwide... With a few other countries lol all For the Love of this Magnum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2015 300 Magnum Project..... Still building...... About to cut up hood and fenders to begin the transformation! Can't wait to be done.... Everything done myself and in my own backyard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts