Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does anyone know what grill this is? I've been looking for something like the original '06 RT grill with a bumper insert but im having trouble. Thanx.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
It is a Carraige Works grill, it is very similar to the T-Rex grill except the T-Rex top grill fits a little better and the Lower on the T-Rex only has 3 bars.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have that grill on my car and my only compaint is that the lower grills bend back in on the sides because of the two verticle bars in the middle of the bumper sticking out, but it is easy to install if you know how to take the bumper off, it took me about 1 hour to complete.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I definitely can't install it, but would you recommend it cuz I think it looks sik, but the bottom bumper part that you were talkin about doesn't seem too hott.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe it is the Carriage grille,had Black Billet one on my first Magnum.After a Winter screws and hardware started to rust. Like my Black mesh from Dennis better on this car,Plastic,maybe a little fragile,no weather worries though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The screws on mine started to rust right away so i put some stainless screws on the grill with some plastic/acrylic nuts on so there is no rust and i covered to screws with epoxy ro it bonded to the palstic nuts. The botom is only a minor problem, i am trying to fab a spacer for the bottom so it fits flush.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts