Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm curious how long it takes for the "Donor" recognition bar to appear after you donate to the site.
I made a donation last week and my profile on the posts did not update yet. If you only check it once a month, fine, but if something is wrong with the donation software, I thought you should know.

Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi,

I'm curious how long it takes for the "Donor" recognition bar to appear after you donate to the site.
I made a donation last week and my profile on the posts did not update yet. If you only check it once a month, fine, but if something is wrong with the donation software, I thought you should know.

Thanks
i know when i did it, it did take a little while to show up. so be patient and you'll have it up there in no time

·
Registered
283 Posts
From Chutsk10 (when I had same?):

The automatic assigning of the Donator badge is another feature that was removed/disabled for some unknown reason.

Your best bet is to send "AGadmin" a PM, let them know you sent a donation and ask them for the badge. They are the only ones with the permission settings to verify donations and issue badges.

·
I am a computer.
5,685 Posts
From Chutsk10 (when I had same?):

The automatic assigning of the Donator badge is another feature that was removed/disabled for some unknown reason.

Your best bet is to send "AGadmin" a PM, let them know you sent a donation and ask them for the badge. They are the only ones with the permission settings to verify donations and issue badges.
Sorry to say, this is the truth. PM "AGadmin" and let them know when you donated. They should short it out for you.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
Hi,

Thanks
Hi there, I sorted that out for you. Thank you for your support.

Regards,
CG - Community Support

1 - 7 of 7 Posts