Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped the Magnum off at Crown Dodge in Ventura today. It sucks not having a Dodge dealership within 30 miles of where I live. I am having them check on the leaking differential, rough idle and trans clunk when upshift at low speeds. Hopefully will get her back on Monday evening as I have to go into LA on tuesday for a meeting.

·
Registered
162 Posts
damn that sucks havin all those problems at once. when i picked mine up it was on a thursday and by sat i allready had to take it back in. when it would sit and idle in park for more than 20 seconds or so the car would stall. the dealer said they couldnt find any codes stored and it didnt do it for them so they didnt know why it did it. good news is that it hasnt done it since but in the back of my mind im allways thinking it could happen again.

let us know what they say if anything

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, dealer has had the magnum for 4 days now. They found something wrong with a valve body in the tranny. Idle issue is normal. No word yet on the diff. Hopefully will be picking her up today.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I took mine in on Friday because of clunk when shifting, too. First they said they couldn't find anything, but then called back and said they had to reset the computer. I got it back that night, but heard the clunk and now my cruise control doesn't work. Goes back in Monday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts