Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in case anyone here has an Iphone or a BB Storm you can get this program. It will use your phone's accelerometer and GPS to calculate you 1/4 mile (elapsed and trap), 0-60, Braking and lateral G's, Wheel or est. Engine Hp. It looks to be strikingly accurate. Currently it is only on the iPhone, but they have a planned release date for the BB Storm at the end of April. I cant wait. (storm owner). I have linked their website and an interesting review.
I am not sure if this really goes in here so.........?
http://www.dynolicious.com/features.php

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man I am really happy i joined this forum. Everyone has been very helpful.

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts
The Dynolicious is how I got the before/after numbers for my BigBully.

CAI..........1/4.........MPH.........HP..........0-60

K&N.........17.62......80.5.........161.........10 .09

BB...........17.13......84.4.........178.........9 .37

...............-.49.......+3.9.........+17.........-.72

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hummm...... That BB looks really impressive! I can't remember if someone said there was a BB for the 5.7. Time to search.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I just PM'ed threegpsi about it, but now my question is answered. Egg on my face. Yeah the masters is crazy. There are sooooo many Cougars here.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I really don't have much use for the iPhone, but the iTouch I can deal with!!!! I have been wanting to get one for some time now, and when I do, you bet I will be getting that lil program....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It only works for phones that have the accelerometer, but the ipod touch can use it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.