Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were thinking of turning your can into a real beast, nothing can help you better then a Supercharger. A supercharger is driven directly by the engine. If you’re ready for improved horsepower, the kind that will have your car known all over the town is a supercharger kit from Edelbrock.

Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger systems deliver excellent horsepower and torque in a complete, street-legal kit that fits under the factory hood. The supercharger assembly has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components, eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces. Edelbrock's inverted supercharger assembly is uniquely oriented, allowing for an incredible amount of intake runner length for maximizing low end torque.

Besides being a performance upgrade, it also have great look! The supercharger assembly and matching aluminum coil covers (on applicable systems) are black powdered coated for durability with highlighted fins and Edelbrock logo for a unique appearance that will give any engine compartment a custom look.

Main features:

- Bolt-on installation
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy.

What do you think about it?

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
I think it's sexy as hell.. sadly, too expensive for my blood. Maybe when I find that sugar momma...

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Nice, however I was so lucky to have one already installed on my 300SRT and ONE is plenty enough for me.

·
Vendor
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for your feedback, guys! This supercharger definitely worth its money. These supercharger systems is exclusively designed to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower for a stock Magnum with low boost for minimum stress on the engine and it will boost the performance of your car to impressive levels without changing the daily driving characteristics.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Let us know if you guys ever have a 25% discount on a purchase. I would be interested in buying one. Looks awesome! I've seen it on Detroit Muscle the Magnum grocery getter.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Thanks for your feedback, guys! This supercharger definitely worth its money. These Mustang supercharger systems is exclusively designed to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower for a stock Mustang with low boost for minimum stress on the engine and it will boost the performance of your Mustang to impressive levels without changing the daily driving characteristics.
Mustang?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thank you, soulshaker. We'll definitely let you know when there is any special offer from Ederlock!
What's the best price on the e-force for a 2005 dodge magnum r/t 5.7? Do I need to change the coil packs and upgrade to the 2006 for clearance? Can I write a custom CMR Tune using my DiabloSport Trinity 1000? I might have to talk to Diablotoona (Johan Mangs) about it. Let me know what your best price. Thanks

·
Vendor
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the best price on the e-force for a 2005 dodge magnum r/t 5.7? Do I need to change the coil packs and upgrade to the 2006 for clearance? Can I write a custom CMR Tune using my DiabloSport Trinity 1000? I might have to talk to Diablotoona (Johan Mangs) about it. Let me know what your best price. Thanks
Yes sure, we will definitely find a good deal for you! Please send me your shipping zip and your email (Or send in PM) and I'll have one of our sales guys emailing you back with a discounted price quote!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yes sure, we will definitely find a good deal for you! Please send me your shipping zip and your email (Or send in PM) and I'll have one of our sales guys emailing you back with a discounted price quote!
37218 is my zip code is it a direct fit with an 2005 RT? Is the kit complete with all I'll need for the upgrade? I need the price minus the programmer. Thanks, also need a price for my 2008 SRT8. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
I want one but MOMMA says NO!

LOL

Bob :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts