Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The SLED has had a good run but all good things must come to an end. I have some SRT parts for sale that you guys might be interested in. I'm rarely ever online so email me at [email protected] or txt to 562-688-1202.

Polished Stainless water tank cover $120 shipped

6.1L Show polished intake and throttle body$400 exchange
Locals get first dibs as I'm in no condition to ship this

Click here to view the original image of 639x426px and 69KB.

Odyssey PC1220 battery. Lists for $415 Brand new in box $200

Although I don't have a 300, this is a personal item bought for a friend who decided he didn't want it. Need it out of my garage!
T-Rex Billet grill for 300C Brand new never mounted. Includes all mounting hardware, only thing missing is the box $100

Vertical Door kit - Make offer...kit still needs to be removed from the car.

Custom Rear Floor made from 3/4" Birch covered in Black Formica and professionally pinstriped $150 obo.
Local only on this, it's too large and heavy for me to ship.

Custom Ostrich, Suede, and embroidered SRT seat skins. $500 with stock SRT skins in exchange.
Email me at [email protected] for questions or more info.

Billet Hood Hinges, Machine finish or polished - $Too low to print - txt 562-688-1202 for more info

You know the ones..... yep those! List price is $620 polished
Brand new never installed
Serious inquiries only please. This is jewelry for your car!

Bilstein SRT struts and new SRT rear shocks $300 obo
Low mileage Front & Rear car was bagged a month after purchased new
Rears recently replaced under warranty

Intro Billet wheels - V-Rods 22x9f, 24x10r
Brand new in the box, never mounted! I'm into these for over $4k...
Asking $3500 obo

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Wow. Some really nice items there! Best of luck on your sale.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Questions... do you only have the front VDI hinges? Also..I was looking at your SIG...is the rims in your SIG up for sale? For some reason I can't see the pics on my phone... thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow. Some really nice items there! Best of luck on your sale.
Thanks

Questions... do you only have the front VDI hinges? Also..I was looking at your SIG...is the rims in your SIG up for sale? For some reason I can't see the pics on my phone... thanks
Yes I only have VDIs in front. No the wheels up for sale are brand new Intro billet wheels.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
One of my favorite magnums of all time! Sorry to hear its going but GLWS! Awesome stuff up for sale and great prices too

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Photos aren't comin up for me. Pm'n ya on a few things.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Im not seeing where your located?..thnx

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Its always the guys in SoCal with the nicest stuff for sale and I'm all the way on the other side of the rock!!! I really like that rear floor and the matching interior!! I wish I had the funds to say F' it send it to me!!! GLWS bro..hope everything works out!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its always the guys in SoCal with the nicest stuff for sale and I'm all the way on the other side of the rock!!! I really like that rear floor and the matching interior!! I wish I had the funds to say F' it send it to me!!! GLWS bro..hope everything works out!!!
Trust me Bro I wish you had it too...LOL Thanks for the well wishes!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Damn those are some low prices

1 - 20 of 35 Posts