Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I taught I taw a puddy tat....
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I've had my engine cover finished for awhile, I finally finished painting my fuse box cover and air cleaner cover. That's probably it for me under the hood (except maybe a CAI). I know there's more that could be done but I think I'm gonna spend my time/money on some other mods. I'm gonna count this as my 1111 post mod :)

Before:

After:

Hope somebody besides me thinks it looks good.

·
Blood Runs Orange!
1,658 Posts
That looks great Steve!! Im loving the evil rams head on the engine cover

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Looks great Steve.
Have you thought about hitting those intake cover & engine cover ridges with some color to match the ralley stripes?

I know... more work right.
Waiting for paint to dry is tough when you can't wait to see the final product.

·
Tired Boss, Dog Tired
2,909 Posts
Looks nice, ya gonna do the strut covers?

·
Registered
340 Posts
man that is looking really sick. i didnt get a call from you when you came down for the 500. was really hoping me you dantra, moms hemi and spinner would get together and go for a cruse. o well you better be at nationals i have so big stuff that i am doing up my sleave. that i might want to see. cant beleive i only have a month to do it all in.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
Much better... :fing02:

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,850 Posts
Well done brotha... Me likes!!!

·
Danger,Death,Destruction
2,913 Posts
Looks good need to paint those strut covers as well, but still looks amazing

·
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everybody!

Looks great Steve.
Have you thought about hitting those intake cover & engine cover ridges with some color to match the ralley stripes?

I know... more work right.
Waiting for paint to dry is tough when you can't wait to see the final product.
Thanks Dave. Still considering a new hood and removing the stripes...just not sure yet.

Looks nice, ya gonna do the strut covers?
Considering that too. Gloss black to match the center of the cover I guess.

That came out real good BROTHER.It lookz like U can paint pretty well!!!!!
Thanks bro! All the great CMers taught / helped me a lot!

man that is looking really sick. i didnt get a call from you when you came down for the 500. was really hoping me you dantra, moms hemi and spinner would get together and go for a cruse. o well you better be at nationals i have so big stuff that i am doing up my sleave. that i might want to see. cant beleive i only have a month to do it all in.
I wanted to call you and Steve (spinner) but the usual total washout days at Indy didn't happen this year. We still need to do some kind of M&G though.

Looks good need to paint those strut covers as well, but still looks amazing
I think you're right Tom, but gonna concentrate on my HIDs and tinted LED tails first.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I like what you have done with the engine bay. Color matching always looks good. I just finished my engine bay today---much simpler than yours. I will not post pics because this is not my thread.

·
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like what you have done with the engine bay. Color matching always looks good. I just finished my engine bay today---much simpler than yours. I will not post pics because this is not my thread.
Don't be shy. What's a little thread jacking among friends bro!! Post 'em up!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts