Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
If only I could stop moddin'
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I got all the items for the CSRT diffuser install.

Tin Snips - check
Screws, washers and u-clips - check
Diffusr - check
Magnum bumper - check

All done UPDATED PICS

All done looks NUYCE!!!!! Now it's time for some duals!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Measure twice.....Cut once.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
i thought it was measure once cute twice....hmmmmmmmm
Yeah, yeah, that's it! Measure once, cut twice.....Then buy another one. :lmao:I've been there.

·
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Speed freakin bump! So I took the bumper off measured and cut everything properly. Now tryin to attach the diffuser is a MOTHER! I broke one of the FN tabs on the diffuser (of course the center one) and the u-clips I have seem to be the wrong ones because they arent large enough to accomodate the diffuser tab and bumper lip.

I can't drive to the store to try and get some diffrent clips cuz my tailights are disconnected cuz of the bumper being taken off. And i'm friggin sure all the stores are gonna be closed tommorow, the one I need to go to anyways!!!!

RANT DONE!

·
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK all done, so darn dark outside I have no finished pics, but it's all done here's some progress pics

No one mentioned this in their How-to's but I figure its a heat shield for your muffler

Here I went at it again after having a few drinks

I'm happy with the look, not as easy as some make it seem, i'll give it a 5/10 on difficulty scale without a friend, a 3/10 with help (or a few drinks in ya) LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Yea it looks like a heat shield to me. Glad you got her done. Can't wait to see the pics of it all done.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts