Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our magnum only has the temperature dispaly. What is needed to get the additional diplays in the led dash? Is it a simple flash from the dealer or is there additional wiring?

·
Registered
160 Posts
steve said:
Our magnum only has the temperature dispaly. What is needed to get the additional diplays in the led dash? Is it a simple flash from the dealer or is there additional wiring?
Are you talking about the Diagnostic Mode...(Referring to your steering wheel controls) Push and hold the Compass Button and the Music Button at the same time for about 6 seconds...the screen should change and then you should be able to scroll though the diag. options...Lots of neat stuff in there

-todd-

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any of the steering wheel controls. I only have the Base R/T and the only display on the dash is the outside temp and odometer

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
I think that you have to have the EVIC to get the diagnostic mode.

I am not sure if you can have the EVIC without having the steering wheel controls.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
If you are referring to the additional readouts on the SRT's you would have to replace the entire instrument panel to get those features. I know of one person who has reported doing it and it was plug and play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts