Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am new to this forum and with my car. I was hoping some of you more veterian members or someone with more experiance could help me out.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I have a 2007 magnum r/t , I am looking to upgrade the exhaust to the Flowmaster super 10’s. I ordered up the mufflers and some new tips , now I have been doing some research and have found that there is a lot of different opinions.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
My plan was to delete the stock mufflers and replace the resonators with the super 10’s because I read one place that with will reduce the “drone” the best. Others say to put the new mufflers in place of the stock mufflers and delete the resonators. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
What do you guys think is the best way to install my new Flowmaster Super 10’s?<o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance!<o:p></o:p>

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Put the Flowmasters where the muffler is currently located and remove the resonators. You could always install resonators or resonated tips later if the drone is too much.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
put the flowmasters where the muffler is currently located and remove the resonators. You could always install resonators or resonated tips later if the drone is too much.
x2!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.