Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 22" 3-piece wheels/tires $2,300 *PRICE DROP*

I need some more power in the old girl. So, I am selling my wheels $2,300. I would prefer local pick up or meet. Hit me up with questions. I am also willing to sell just the wheels for $1,750. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man, those are beautiful. I had a set of Grey/black ASAs that looked just like that on my volvo. Hope someone picks these up, These wheels look so good on that Mag. Gotta be one of my favorite designs I have seen yet on our cars.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, those are beautiful. I had a set of Grey/black ASAs that looked just like that on my volvo. Hope someone picks these up, These wheels look so good on that Mag. Gotta be one of my favorite designs I have seen yet on our cars.
Thanks dude...

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thurs. afternoon bump

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful Fri. in Charlotte, NC...Bump

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Per his sig the wheels are Intro 22x9.5/10.5
Based on that size and what I see in the pics I would say he is running 265x35/295x30 Nexen Rodian HP.
We have a winner! I will post some pics when I get back in town. You can go to Intro's web site....they are the 311's. Try google images u can see them on different cars. Thanks

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The wheels are 22x9.5 and 22x10.5...I don't know the offset but they will fit SRT's. The tires are Nexen Roadian HP 265/35/22 and 295/30/22. One of the wheels/tires has a slow leak at one point where the tire meet the rim (beed). I took it to a tire place and they said that happens sometimes with painted wheels....the tire needs to be removed and the paint cleaned off the rim. I never got around to doing it. There is a couple of curb scrapes on one of the front wheels....nothing major. The front tires have about 50% tread and the rears about 70%.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price lowered: $2,300

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would have the funds to pick these up, had it not been for all the brake work I just did YESTERDAY... I am so kicking myself. Subscribed... keeping my eye on you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts