Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two tinted tail light housings (left and right) with the reverse sections intentionally left clear. They have been sitting in a box in my garage for a year and really have been meaning to get rid of them since I will not use them.

These are not at all perfect, but considering the price...

Honestly, I really liked the way these looked on my gunmetal grey AWD, but I just decided I was ready for a change. These are very nice looking, but they are far from perfect.

Full disclosure:
One side has some slight scratching on the tint on the outside. I bet this would come off pretty easily if it bothered you. The other has a slight imperfection in the way the tint was applied (not by me, I got them that way) and is slightly less dark next to one of the reverse sections, but you can't notice it when the housings are on the car.

The tabs (with the screws) on both sides have broken off, but the good news is I have the pieces, so if you have some super glue, they will go right back together perfectly. I do not have the wing nuts that connect them inside the car as I'm using them.

Let me know if you have questions. If you really need a picture or two, I will get them to you.

I'd be happy to ship if need be, but please don't expect me to pay for shipping. Actual shipping via USPS or Fed Ex (your choice). Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your interest TI.

Looks like about $30 from USPS (based on 12 in box and 3 lbs weight), might be less if I can fit them into a flat rate box, and $17 FedEx Home Delivery (same dimensiones).

Send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As requested, Pics added. Still available. Dar was next. Thanks. For those interested, these are boxed up and ready to go. Total weight is 6 lbs in a 12 inch rectangular box.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for a home for these. Dar, get back to me if you are still interested. If not, West, you'd be next. I'd estimate shipping at about $30, depending on where you are.

Not looking to make a dime here guys, only looking to cover cost of actual shipping. These are boxed and ready to go!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available milcrux. Free if you cover actual shipping. I just want them gone. They are boxed up and ready to go! Send me the address in PM and I can get you a price quote.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts