Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD....miss'm already...lol

FEELER
- set of 24" Custom Strada Spinna's w/8" lip (try to find Strada Spinna 24's anywhere...u won't, they were custom made by Strada) with three 275/25ZR24 Toyo Proxes 4 with about 80% tread left for sale (blew out 4th tire). Minor road rash on rt front, PM me a serious offer. Preferrably SoCal only.

!!!These only come with 3 tires!!!

$1200

Minor road rash, only visible up close

Tread

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Mr. Entertainment
9,085 Posts
1300 with only 3 tires.... good luck with sale!!

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
GL Skiz!

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump bump

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Man, those sure looked HOT on your ride! Good luck on the sale!!! If I had the money, I'd be all over these! Love the look! Did these require spacers???

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, those sure looked HOT on your ride! Good luck on the sale!!! If I had the money, I'd be all over these! Love the look! Did these require spacers???
Thanks, I like them too, It's just so much more fun driving on stocks. I was thinking of going Vipers, but man these stocks with the NoESP mod, this thing really moves. Can't imagine when I add the 180 T-stat and a predator.

No spacers needed, just shaved the bolts. I would roll fenders as I got a slight rub on the right front when going over speed bumps while turning in parking garage at my job.

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
U KNOW you want some 4's!!!!!

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GREAT deal for one of a kind 24's!!!

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump bump...get fresh for the holiday season!

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Great deal, I don't live in socal and they wouldn't last a week here, unless I didn't drive for that week.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Jim you always say you dont have the money, but you have 4 Magnums including a SRT8!!! I think were all hip to your game by now, cough up the bread and put the 24's on one of you many Magnums :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts