Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Painted 2.7L Plenum

I just purchased a 2.7L plenum along with other V6 parts. This is a brand new part - never installed. I'll be dropping this off to Damian d'Andre (skippytrailer) over the next couple days to have him do his magic on it. This is an opportunity to choose your paint scheme and "place a bid" of sorts for this custom airbrushed 2.7L plenum.

You can send me a PM or post in this thread with the paint scheme and what you would like to pay for this item. Please no low-ball offers guys, anything under $200 will not be considered. Paint colors and complexity of design will reflect price.

Post up your desired paint scheme and offer.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
oh dont i wish!!!!!! but the with cash flow definciency that has hit... well, maybe next time.

But bump for a good guy with a great idea

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the price seems fair post up some pictures of the finished work and good luck with the sale

I definitely will...I was trying to give the buyer the opportunity to choose the paint scheme though before we started so it would keep the possibilities wide open. We can just color match it to body color or do some wicked crazy theme too.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump! Anyone interested? Chime in with offers and how you'd like to see this painted.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! Where are all the 2.7L guys??

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
If i was gona do it i would smooth it out paint it gloss black except the flat surface I would do that silver with black flames pin striped in dark gray.....I would then do the lettering silver except the sides i would do that with a dark gray to make them pop out....

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found a buyer on LXforums.... trying to find a set of valve covers for him so everything is done at once and matches.

I believe he has a silver steel 300 and we will be smoothing and painting the plenum (and valve covers if I can find some affordable ones) silver steel and faded shadowing into black and using a pearl clear to make it pop. The lettering will be silver steel as well or possibly just sanded off...we'll see.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale fell through, part is in hand ready to paint!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damian has this in hand ready to paint! Who wants it?

·
!!!GOBEARSGO!!!
3,874 Posts
Damian has this in hand ready to paint! Who wants it?
I wonder if it would be to heavy to wear as a charm on my chain lol....jk free bump.I'm sure whoever buys it will be pleased,Damian does amazing work!!!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump!!!

·
Magnified