Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first post here!

I just pulled the Magnum data.
For those that know me from other Mopar forums, you'll have no questions.

Enjoy.

-=PLMCRZY=-

Dodge Magnum GP.JPG

This will add to the controversy, as I have seen quotes all over the place for the Road / Track Performance Package production numbers, even from Chrysler herself! I have valid built VINs behind everyone of my totals. These ARE the numbers.

Dodge Magnum RT.JPG

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sorry... But the image is WAY too small.
Could you possibly re-scan it?
The resolution needs to be (at least) twice as high, if not three times as high, as the original scanning resolution.
The first image looks good though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry... But the image is WAY too small.
Could you possibly re-scan it?
The resolution needs to be (at least) twice as high, if not three times as high, as the original scanning resolution.
The first image looks good though.
Image size is fine. Click on the link. Click the thumbnail of the chart. Scroll with your mouse wheel or click the plus/magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. Drag the slider to enlarge. Drag the image around to navigate.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Color info printed fine for me....................

Bob

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Wow, really got lucky finding mine then. Brilliant Black 08 SXT AWD, Canadian car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So 208 total 2008 R/T AWDs? I just got an email today from customer support that said only 127 were made. That didn't sound right because I've always seen the number 205 in regards to how many of them were built. Can you confirm?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Canadian 2008 Dodge Magnum RT AWD in Dark Titanium. From what I have researched there were only 205 made worldwide. Only 15 were Canadian made. Dark Titanium was a new colour and from what I can see there was only 1 in Canada that colour. So I think I have one of one of the only Dark Titanium 2008 RT AWD Magnums made in Canada. Can anyone else verify this. And if so is it a worthwhile collector to have?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts