Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my vinyl on Thursday night and couldn't stop its true what they say very addicting! I just finished the main parts I wanted to do Hatch, spoiler, window trim, map light bezel, stereo bezel and shifter surround! let me know what you guys think!

Hatch without emblems:

hatch with flat black emblems:

spoiler:

window trim:

Maplight bezel:

Stereo bezel:

shifter surround:

Reactions: mrhobbz

·
Registered
258 Posts
Very Nice! I just finished fiberglassing my bezel and about to pick up some carbon fiber wrap for it. Again, nice job!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thats a Hell of a CF ; )
Good job

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Hell of a good job. I just got my 2nd batch to do the wing and of course the weather SUCKS.... Love everything you've done there, it looks incredible!

·
Registered
146 Posts
It is very addicting. Im trying to find something else on my car to in vinyl.

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Done some more with my scraps, have just not taken any pics and posted them yet... I keep looking for something else to do... have an idea of a good spot but need to do some painting 1st... Paint and carbon fiber "How YOU doin?" <hehe Raspusha>

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
that looks great man! nice call wrapping them radio bezel "ears" ... whats uo with the ash tray? gonna hit that too??? (btw, that lil chrome trim piece on the ash tray pops out if you decide to wrap the ash tray

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys! for all those of you who think its tough its really easy im only 18 and this is my first time wrapping all you need is a heat gun, hardcard, and sharp knife and your set. I eventually plan on doing my whole car flat white and doing the hood, grill and the roof CF!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks great, but what happened to the radio bezel on the left hand size? The weave is distorted... too much heat or stretching to far? How difficult was the wing?
yeah streched it a little but i dont mind, the wing wasnt to hard layed it on top and then slowly worked the curves maybe difficulty on a scale of 1/10 id say its a 5

1 - 20 of 23 Posts