Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local Audio shop put together a decent pocket enclosures/subs/amp package for me. Take a look and tell me what you think. He used a combination of glass and wood, sounds decent though.

$650.00 installed - 2 10" Kicker Comps (150 RMS each), Kicker zx200.2 (200 RMS bridged), custom side enclosures, and wiring.:drive:

Attachments

Reactions: scoot13

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice set up and still have room to store things in the back. The price sound good to me also.

·
180 RWHP 201 trq
2,281 Posts
looks way clean and it sounds like you got a good price

·
I am a computer.
5,683 Posts
^^^ Art of Noise or Bassforms makes side pocket enclosures but they are fairly expensive.

$650 for the enclosure, subs amp and install? Sounds lke a decent price.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
That was a good deal but remember you should never face subs at each other,you cancel-out most ove your db and make your amp work over time.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was a good deal but remember you should never face subs at each other,you cancel-out most ove your db and make your amp work over time.
They have a slight angle to them, we discussed it before he got started. Thanks for the thought!

Oh, how do you feel about polyfil for the enclosures, since they are small?

·
5,183 Posts
Great price and look awesome!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
yea that sounds like a really good price. Even on the net, those two subs would be like $130. amp around $140. All the wiring maybe $50 or so. Well now that I think about, 650 seems about right. Either way, to get it all installed and everything out the door, that's a good look.

That amp isn't enough though. I think you could send those subs more like 200-250w RMS each, easy.

props due either way.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
f-n awesome. looks great, how dose it sound
Sounds good enough, it won't win any competitions but when it's turned up you can do the whole talk as loud as you can but still have to turn it down to really hear what the person said thing :D. I think with some polyfill it will be like what I usually run 12's so I have to just get used to 10's.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
look'n good bud!!!

·
Blood Runs Orange!
1,658 Posts
wow you got hooked up! i wanted to do this to mine and the shop i went to wanted to charge me $500 for just the sub and the box! i might need to ride up where your at and get mine done lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts