Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a spur of the moment thing. Its a short sound clip I did while at work. There was some background noise from passing cars but you can still hear it well. Sounds alot louder and deeper in person. Will make another one soon that lets you hear more of idle sound. I suggest listening to it on some decent speakers ;)

My 2008 Dodge Magnum SXT with Flowmaster super 44 series on new piping with resonator delete. Also rocking the Big Bully CAI. On a cold start.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I know what I'm putting my tax return too. Sounds awesome

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely more aggressive than my Magnaflow.
It was long overdue for a sound clip. I've been saying I'd make one for years..lol lots of people asked to hear it up here. I guess better late than never. I love the sound of it, for a mildly modified 3.5L v6. Did you ever make one of your magnaflows? You running duals or single?

I know what I'm putting my tax return too. Sounds awesome
Thanks! I can't wait till my tax return finally arrives also. Time to treat my Mag to some more mods.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sounds just like my mag. Runnin the flowmaster 44 series and blastin bob resonator delete single pipe. It's deep for a v6

·
Registered
951 Posts
Sounds just like my mag. Runnin the flowmaster 44 series and blastin bob resonator delete single pipe. It's deep for a v6
And here I am thinking I'm the only one with that setup. I need to do a video of what mags with this setup will sound like like after 205,000 miles! I still get asked if its cammed or has the hemi in it. Love it

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts