Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone had a great holiday. My prayers and best wishes to everyone. Let me know what you guys thing of my new baby. I used PPG Viper Red and PPG2002 clear. Have a wonderful day!

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Awesome! Glad to see the Pep Boys graphics gone. Lol. Looks so much better. That paint looks wet. Nice!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Glad to see the Pep Boys graphics gone. Lol. Looks so much better. That paint looks wet. Nice!
Thanks Marc, I couldn't stand that ugly graphic. Now she's murdered out and I get stopped all the time. No one around here has ever seen a 08' MSRT not even the dealership. Appreciate the love!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks good, I like the red accents.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks Marc, I couldn't stand that ugly graphic. Now she's murdered out and I get stopped all the time. No one around here has ever seen a 08' MSRT not even the dealership. Appreciate the love!
Now change that signature pic!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now change that signature pic!

Not only did I fix the signature picture here is a look at my RT. Hope you like it!

Attachments

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Great looking ride! I can't wait to get the SRT bumper and projector housings on my 08 SXT (already have the hood). Booked in to the body shop April 18.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Beautiful ride!

Thanks scross, best handling car I've ever driven. She's looking good I'm still waiting for my custom emblems from Billet Badges so I can be ready for the Good Guy's car show in May. Have a great day!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great looking ride! I can't wait to get the SRT bumper and projector housings on my 08 SXT (already have the hood). Booked in to the body shop April 18.

Thanks drag_racer, I can't wait to see your new ride once everything's complete. Good luck on the mods and have a great day!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts