Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very Impressive! I've always liked the GEN of the 300's and want a '14 300S AWD. You should get a custom Badge made 300W you may get FCA's notice My only addon (besides wheels) would be the addition of the Triple LED DL of the latest 300

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think a Mag with the current Charger front end would look better. I'm not really a fan of the big square grille on the 300, but that is strictly a personal opinion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had an interesting conversation with a contractor that came by to give me an estimate on some work. He saw my Magnum and mentioned that he used to rent them to go on vacation when they were new and loved them. The thing he said that surprised me was that when the Magnums first came out, the parent company was Daimler-Chrysler. They sold the Magnum in Europe with the Chrysler 300 grille and badged it as a Chrysler. Apparently, because station wagons are so popular in Europe, Daimler thought they would sell well here in the states. They didn't realize that the "soccer moms" wanted mini-vans or suv's rather than small wagons. I don't know if what he said about a European Chrysler wagon was true or not. Perhaps someone who has been over there at the time may know.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts